Presentations and Relevant Introductory Material
Some resources about Big Code and Naturalness can be found at learnbigcode.github.io.
A list of datasets used in this area can be found at the appendix of the
survey and at learnbigcode.github.io.
A few university courses are been taught covering aspects of machine learning for code, big code or naturalness of code. Below there are a few that have publicly available material.
Please, feel free to submit a pull request to adding more links in this page.
Workshops and Other Academic Events
The last few years a few workshops have been organized in this area. Please, feel free to add any missing or future workshops here.
- Deep Learning for Code April 29 2022, ICLR 2022, virtual
- NLP4Prog Workshop 6 August 2021, ACL 2021, virtual
- Workshop on Computer-Assisted Programming 12 December 2020, NeurIPS 2020, virtual
- ML on Code devroom at FOSDEM19 2-3 February 2019, Brussels, EU [videos]
- Machine Learning for Programming 18–19 July 2018, Oxford, UK [videos]
- International Workshop on Machine Learning techniques for Programming Languages 16 - 21 July 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Workshop on Machine Learning and Programming Languages in PLDI 18 - 22 June 2018, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Workshop on NLP for Software Engineering 4 February 2018, New Orleans, LA, USA
- The 55th CREST Open Workshop - Bimodal Program Analysis 30-31 October 2017, London, UK
- Workshop on NLP for Software Engineering 13 November 2016, Seattle, WA, USA
- Programming with “Big Code” 15-18 November 2015, Dagstuhl, Germany
Courses on Important Relevant Background